Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Winter Break

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ran home this evening
    Cold winter winds were whipping my face
    I couldn't stop you from running across my mind.
    Seeing you in the snow - fading in the light.
    You seemed to stand on the brink of my vision.
    My desires to touch you - overcome with pain
    The seering wound you burned onto my heart
    Cold empty hands flowing in motion
    with cold icy feet moving ever slower
    Everything stops --- --- and I see you.
    Standing there - shrouded in mystery
    Covered in flaked snow.

    You look as beautiful now, as you did then,
    I want to reach you - touch you like before.
    I want you to believe in me.
    My tears cloud my vision and seem to carry you away
    You didn't move - didn't fight the current at all
    You just went away, you just let go.
    My feen onw seem frozen -
    as if by not moving -
    They'll some how

    bring

    you

    back.

    I know you're gone - but my body longs for you
    my heart burns - and my soul weeps.
    Standing lost ina blizzard -
    I wish i could find a home.
    Because my body is no longer a home
    just an empty shell - with empty dreams.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sarafina mable's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow, heavy and just about perfectly scripted

    "My feen onw seem frozen -"

    i'm assuming the 'onw' is 'now' but i don't know what 'feen' is.

    these lines make me move inside:

    "as if by not moving -
    They'll some how

    bring

    you

    back."

    brillant!

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Crap, that's what I get for not spell checking.
    Feen is feet.
    and onw is now.
    hehehe..... I thought that the spacing of those words would help get the point across...
    glad it worked [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •